Friday, February 15, 2013

Not-So New Year

Oh my, it seems like forever since I last posted.. Sigh!

The Holidays was a total chaos, at least for me. I had a couple of bazaars plus the Christmas orders. Jotting a post was the last thing on my mind. But I was planning to post one just to greet a Merry Christmas and another one to say Happy New Year. But yeah, I did neither. =(

So let me just have this chance to say Happy New Year, nevertheless! =) The Chinese New Year was just last weekend, so this could be considered (a little) updated. Tee-hee!

Well, I'm looking forward for more and exciting projects for 2013. Yes, Little K Crafts is venturing into a new concept. Totally excited about this. Will post and update you guys when the planning is all done. Ta-ta! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...