Saturday, June 16, 2012

My First Fair

I joined my first bazaar yesterday - La Feria de Junio at the Filipinas Heritage Library. The rain poured in the afternoon and yeah, couldn't blame the weather. But I had a great time. I was able to meet a few online contacts, plus having to share my booth with a long-time friend, Shine, who sells books. We shared booth with Myra, who is into fabric crafts.

Sales was not really that high, but not bad for a first-timer. But as what some bazaaristas say, it's not really all about sales. It's the experience and the friends you meet along the way. =) True. And I am now so looking forward to my next one - The Arts and Music Fest on July 13, 14 and 15.

Here are some of the photos we took. =)














Will post photos of some of my new projects on a separate post. =)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...