Monday, April 23, 2012

Supplies

I often get questions about favor and craft supplies when somebody sends in an inquiry. And that is the main reason why I decided to finally get a few things to sell. These are supplies that one usually use for DIY craft projects and the like.

Since I do favor tags and labels, the question on what to use for packaging usually comes up. So making it easier for my clients is a plus. =)

Just like this aluminum tin can for a vintage baby shower. I made almost all the decors for the shower, so incorporating the designs was easier. I used a digital vintage frame for the label design. Here it is.

Organza bag is also a nice packaging option. I used that on one of the Hershey's Kisses favors I did for a client. I just forgot to take a photo. Maybe next time. =)

And oh, let me also mention some party essentials I have! Pretty paper straws and nut cups. =)


 And I am just so excited to get the laser-cut cupcake wrappers and baker's twine this week! Will keep you posted. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...