Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Project: Julio's Baptism

Ugh! It has been almost 2 weeks since my last post. I was suppose to post this last week, but as expected, laziness strike again. Sigh!

Anyway, I received an order in my Multiply site for Baby Julio's baptism. He is yet to see the world and a kind ninang was already busy doing the preparations. The theme was Noah's Ark, with yellow, green and orange as the theme colors. These are for cupcake toppers and tags. Here are the photos I took after the production:

the souvenir tags

the layered toppers
all boxed and ready for shipment =)
My client was so happy when she got the items, telling me that everything were so cute! The reason why she ordered for a name banner. =)

Will keep you posted with the additional banner project. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...